helping you to powerful, confident communication
Stand-up comedians are masters of the art of communication – often in the most challenging of circumstances. There is a huge amount that they can teach you about how to be better at speaking and presenting, whatever setting you might be doing that in.
In this practical fun training, the facilitator will take you through the strategies and techniques which comedians use, in order to develop your own individual style of presentation and maximise effectiveness and success.
How will it help?
With Positive Comedy coaching or training, you can expect to:
- Gain confidence and overcome fear of audience or performance
- Master the creation and organisation of effective content
- Harness reliable ways of accessing your material during a presentation
- Learn how to fully engage an audience and achieve maximum impact
- Develop the capacity to think on your feet, deal creatively with the unexpected, and turn catastrophe into triumph
- Achieve skill in timing, body language and presentation delivery
- Use humour to win audiences over and empower your message
- Evolve your own authentic presentation ‘persona’
- Address individual presentation issues and solve problems that are affecting you
Video feedback is available. Microphone training is also available if required.
Presentation settings where you will benefit
This coaching and training is for those who would like to develop their ability in all types of communication, self-presentation and speaking situations such as:
- speaking to an audience or group, or in a meeting
- 1-to-1 presentation, such as networking or interview
- specialised presentation such as customer service, selling, pitching, negotiating, telephone etc
a customer reports the benefits:
9 lessons from stand-up comedy for great public speaking:
Forms of training
We can help you through our:
coaching/ mentoring programmes for individuals
team training programmes for businesses and organisations
public workshops and trainings
keynote talks and presentations