communication training programmes for teams and organisations
Training programmes in presentation, public speaking and communication are available for companies and organisations, and are tailored to group’s and individuals’ needs.
What will a typical training cover?
- Preparation for an effective presentation
- Developing and organising your material
- How to make a strong start
- Pace, pauses and timing
- Natural and effective body language
- Overcoming nerves and anxiety
- Humour: set-up and punch-line; choice and appropriateness
- Developing your native style of presentation
- Improvisation: thinking on your feet
- How to make a strong finish
- How to deal with particular presentation settings
- Preparing and delivering a short presentation to the group, with feedback
Read more about the training outcomes and benefits here
Every training programme is individually geared to your needs, your goals, your circumstances, and the real-life scenarios which you would like your staff to be better and more confident at handling.
Our ‘scenario’ training methodology replaces conventional role-play with the more flexible improvisational approach, providing an arena where staff can learn to handle any scenario that is problematic or challenging
Video feedback can be included as part of the training
training participants say…..
Toby Buckle, founder of Leading The Change, leader ship development:
Hannah Tragaer, Customer Marketing Manager, Brandwatch: