Gerry Maguire Thompson MA BSc hons is available to speak at conferences and other events, or as stand-alone presentations.
Gerry’s talks are informative, transformative and entertaining.
- How to be a top speaker/ presenter
- Learning from comedians for brilliant communication
- Harness the power of humour in business
- Life skills you can learn from stand-ups
- How to get your life to work better and be successful
Topics can be tailored to your requirements, can be as funny as you want them to be, and can have an interactive element if required – including seminars or workshops.
Gerry tells the story of his journey to empowerment through comedy:
9 major lessons for speakers from stand-up comedians:
Gerry performing stand-up at Brighton Comedy Festival:
The power of living in the present moment:
Other topics for Gerry’s talks and presentations can be found here: learning resources