Gerry Maguire Thompson MA BSc RIBA PSA is available to speak at conferences and other events, or as stand-alone presentations.
He is also a Huffington Post blogger and member of the Professional Speaking Association
Gerry’s talks are informative, transformative and entertaining.
Serious and humorous topics include:
- Priceless life skills you can learn from standup comedy
- Learning from comedians for public speaking confidence
- The power of being in the present moment
- How comedy saved my life
- The power of improvisation
- Buddhist principles for successful living
- Annoying things people keep saying
- Using humour in business
- Cats are from Venus, Dogs are from Mars: a parody of human relationship
- How to be the world’s worst networker
Topics can be tailored to your requirements, can be as funny as you want them to be, and can have an interactive element if required – including seminars or workshops.
Gerry tells the story of his journey to empowerment through comedy:
9 major lessons for speakers from stand-up comedians:
Gerry performing stand-up at Brighton Comedy Festival:
The power of living in the present moment:
Other topics for Gerry’s talks and presentations can be found here: learning resources